Heat Transfer Lab
Product Code : PSW-2124
Brand Name : PSW
The apparatus consists of a container containing distilled water. The heating surface is in the form of a Nichrome heater wire completely submerged in the water. There is another heater submerged in the water to initially heat the water upto the required temperature to study the critical heat flux phenomenon at various bulk temperatures. The temperature of the water in the container is measured with the help of a temp sensor. Electrical supply to the test heating wire is given through a dimmerstat. And the power input is measured with the help of a voltmeter and an ammeter.
To study the pool boiling phenomenon upto critical heat flux point.
- Water supply
- Electricity Supply: 1 Phase, 220 V AC, 1.5 kW.
Control panel comprising of:
- Water Bath : Suitable Capacity, made of Stainless steel with 1.5
- kW heater. Insulated with ceramic wool having front & back window made of glass/acrylic.
- Test Heater : Nichrome Wire.
- Voltmeter : 0 - 300V.
- Ammeter : 0 - 10 A
- Dimmerstat : 0 - 10 A
- Digital Temp. Controller : 0- 199.90C (For Water Bath)
- Digital Temp. Indicator : : 0-199.90C, with multi-channel switch.
- Temperature Sensors : RTD PT-100 type/ K-type.
- With Standard make On/Off switch, Mains Indicator etc.
- Instruction Manual : An ENGLISH instruction manual will be provided along with the Apparatus
The whole set-up is well designed and arranged on a Powder Coated structure.