DC Machine Lab-1
DC Machine Lab-I is an adaptable training system for Electrical laboratories. It can be aptly employed for understanding the basic concepts and functioning of DC Motors and Generators. The product provides hands-on experiments like Speed control, Torque-Load Characteristics, N-V Characteristics, N-I Characteristics etc. The trainer thus provides explicit understanding of the subject
DC Power Supply
Fixed : 200 V
Variable : 0 - 200 V
(Please refer specs on motor)
Type : DC Shunt
Rating : 1/2 HP (Also available with 1, 2 & 3 HP)
RPM : 1500 (No Load)
Voltmeter (MC) : 300 V (2 Nos.)
Ammeter (MC) : 1 A (2 Nos.)
Ammeter (MC) : 5 A (2 Nos.)
Tachometer : 20,000 RPM
Electrical Loading arrangement upto 1.2 KW.
Shaft Coupling arrangement.
Exclusive and rugged designed panel.
Stand alone operation.
Provided with digital Tachometer.
Designed by considering all the safety precautions.
High quality meters.
Diagrammatic representation for the ease of connections.
Scope of Learning
- Study of No Load Characteristics (OCC) of DC Shunt Motor.
- Study of Load Characteristics of separately excited DC Shunt Generator.
- Study of Speed Control of DC Shunt Motor by field current control and armature voltage control methods.
- Study of Load Characteristics of separately excited DC Shunt Motor.
- Study of self excited DC Shunt Motor.